Wednesday 12 June 2013

A cygnet a day ...

It feels like an age since I posted on here!  Lots of things have been happening, I finally submitted my thesis and am in the middle of preparing to be examined.  I have just gotten a new job and am filling my head with ideas of finally developing a proper website for my photography!  Thoughts and feelings have been whirring like crazy in the past six weeks, but finding two lots of local cygnets has helped me pick up my camera, enjoy the sweeter things in life and brought a lot of calm in the face of a few storms.  Oh to be that fluffy and cute and small!  More shots will follow but I really wanted to say hello today.  I've missed you all.

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful shot as always Rosie. I just love cygnets, so tiny and fluffy, they make your heart melt. xx

    ReplyDelete