Tuesday 29 May 2012

First splash of red this year ...


It only takes one glimpse of those crumpled petals to make my heart sing.  A drop of red, a dash of tissue like grandeur flapping in the breeze.  I just can't help but wish to lie down next to them and stay there all day, all week, hell, forever!  I can not tell you how much I am looking forward to seeing more poppies over the coming weeks.  I even change routes that I travel, adding on miles, to sneak a peak of the little lovelies.  I'll keep you updated, you'll know when they are in their full glory.  Even more exciting this year as they are part of a possible-top-secret-project!  So keep popping back, I'll even provide some cake!

* On a side note, I am making some greetings cards soon, if you would like some especially made for you, please send your requests to me (you can choose photos from the blog, or from my flickr page, why not request something?).  E-mail me rosie (underscore) anthony (at) hotmail (dot) com or leave a comment here and I'll get back to you.




 




No comments:

Post a Comment